The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has collaborated with AICTE to launch the ‘Innovation Ambassador Program’. Arjun Munda, Minister for Tribal Affairs launched the tribal livelihoods initiative “Sankalp Se Siddhi – Mission Van Dhan” on 15 June 2021. […]Continue Reading
Read Time:2 Minute, 52 Second
- The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has collaborated with AICTE to launch the ‘Innovation Ambassador Program’.
- Arjun Munda, Minister for Tribal Affairs launched the tribal livelihoods initiative “Sankalp Se Siddhi – Mission Van Dhan” on 15 June 2021.
- Sudhanshu Pandey, Secretary, Department of Food and Public Distribution e-launched “Nafed Fortified Rice Bran Oil”, on 15 June 2021.
- Researchers have found a method that can improve the images captured on such days.The technique involves modulating the light source and demodulating them at the observer’s end.
- The Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC) Industrial Fellowship programme was launched on the occasion of the 7th International Day of Yoga which falls on 21st June 2021.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare addressed the inaugural ceremony of Global Yoga Conference 2021 on 15 June 2021.
- The Election Commission of India organized a virtual conference of the Chief Electoral Officers of all the states and UTs, on 15 June 2021.The Commission during the review meeting also e-launched the ‘Atlas on General Elections 2019’.
- ICICI Bank has announced the launch of ‘ICICI STACK for Corporates’.It is a comprehensive set of digital banking solutions for corporates and their entire ecosystem including promoters, group companies, employees, dealers, vendors, and all other stakeholders.
- Mandatory hallmarking of gold jewellery has come into force from 16th June 2021.It will initially be starting from 256 districts of the country which have Assaying marking centres.
- The Uttar Pradesh government is going to distribute 50 lakh medicine kits free of cost among children below 18 years of age.
- A consignment of ‘Jalgaon banana’ has been exported to Dubai.The twenty-two metric tonnes of GI-certified Jalgaon banana were sourced from progressive farmers of Tandalwadi village, part of Jalgaon district of Maharashtra, a banana cluster identified under the Agri Export Policy.
- Centre has allocated Rs 3,691 crore grants to Tamil Nadu under Jal Jeevan Mission to make provision of tap water supply to every home.
- Alembic Pharmaceuticals’ joint venture firm Aleor Dermaceuticals has received final approval from the US health regulator for Testosterone Topical Solution, used for treating testosterone deficiency.
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal has informed that India’s per-capita carbon dioxide emission is the lowest amongst big economies.He informed this while speaking at the UN Trade Forum 2021.
- Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) has signed an MoU with the Black Cat Commandos to create indigenous anti-drone systems and other advancements.
- Indian Railways has envisaged investment of nearly 55,000 crore rupees for modernization of signalling, telecommunication, and other infrastructure development.
- The Centre on 14 June 2021 launched the Trusted Telecom Portal.India approved the portal following Cabinet’s approval to the National Security Directive on Telecommunication Sector in Dec 2020.
- Veteran actor Chandrashekhar, best known for featuring in films like Cha Cha Cha, and Surang, and playing the role of Arya Sumant on the popular TV serial Ramayan, passed away in June’21.
- Actor Lisa Banes passed away in Jun 2021. Banes appeared in numerous television shows and movies, including Gone Girl in 2014 and Cocktail with Tom Cruise in 1988.
Info By:Abhinav Kumar
DO FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram1 : https://www.instagram.com/indiancybertroops/
Instagram2 : https://www.instagram.com/ict_message/
Facebook : http://faceboo.com/indiancybertroopsnews
Youtube : https://youtube.com/u/indiancybertroops